Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hard day at the office!

This morning I completed one of the toughest workouts I've done in a long time. Tough mainly as my legs weren't firing from the get go and I could tell it was going to be a long day! Luckily I had great company in Aaron, Spada and Falcone and the weather was beautiful so I was able to get it done. As I sit here a few hours later though my legs feel trashed. Tomorrow's planned 16 miles which I need to get started by 5am could be very interesting! Hopefully I will be doing a loop that incorporates a preview of a 5k course that I am now planning to race a week on Saturday.

I got home to find that good friends and fellow Charlotte Running Club members John Compton, Billy Shue and Alice Rogers had won their respective Half and Full races at Myrtle and Allen Strickland had nailed his qualifier for NYC. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment