Monday, August 15, 2011

Week in review

I ran 55 miles last week including the race. My long run was 12 miles including 8 at around 6:35 pace helping out friends doing a workout. Other than that it was all nice easy miles and the legs and mind are feeling ready for the harder work I am going to demand of them over the next few weeks.

This week I'm shooting for 60 miles and am doing a workout with the Miners tomorrow and have pretty much decided I'm going to jump into a 10k on Saturday for my second workout of the week.

Fun weekend ahead with the race on Saturday morning followed by my Soph's 5 year birthday party and then off to the Big Apple to help Jay celebrate his penultimate weekend of bachelorhood. Oh boy!

3 comments:

  1. I knew we had more in common than just running...Sophie rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're tapering for the New York festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't touched a drop since Saturday night Jay!

    ReplyDelete