Sunday, May 24, 2009

More like it

Better today. The advantage of running with others. Met up with Jay and Todd and ran a nice and easy 8 miles around Mcalpine before heading home to the aroma of cinnamon rolls in the oven. Much better company than my ipod and the legs and lungs appreciated the slower pace. That made 40 miles for the week, which I certainly would have taken this time last week!

Just settling down in front of the football and then friends heading over later for pizza, chat and beers- got to love three day weekends!

2 comments:

  1. I'm assuming Jay H. and Todd P. Tell them hi. It's not surprizing you're meeting up with them for runs, you're all good folks. Hope the family is well and glad to hear your running is coming along.
    tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers Tim, yes it was them, I'll pass on your hi. we're doing well, shame about my running but that will get better

    enjoyed the race report

    ReplyDelete