Saturday, July 31, 2010

Long Trail Run

Met up with a great crew at Francis Beatty Park for my first run ever there. I'm not a big fan of trails but enjoy the change of scenery from time to time. It was fun and my legs got a good bit of time under them without doing too much damage on the soft stuff. Also used muscles that don't typically get recruited on normal runs- maybe sore tomorrow!

We did three loops in 51, 45 and 44 minutes, no idea of mileage but we guessed at just over 6 for each loop. Girls were cranking it on loops two and three, their lighter weight and lower centers of gravity a big advantage over lanky uncoordinated me!

We'll see if I can close this week out with a half decent workout tomorrow. Whatever I will hit 80 plus for the first ever time- all in singles!

No comments:

Post a Comment