Friday, December 17, 2010

Better day at the office

Miles 8.1
Time 55:18

I woke up this morning to find that the ache in my IT band had dissipated only to be replaced by an achy groin- lingering effects I think from the workout in the cold on Wednesday but something that I've had before and know that it doesn't usually last too long. I was able to knock off 8 miles this am making up a little for the missed miles yesterday. Typically I would probably scratch tomorrow's race and ensure full recovery before trying to run 5:10 pace again but with my parents in town and nothing else on the horizon till March at least I'm going to give the 5k a shot. We'll see how it all plays out.....

In the mean time if you want to read how someone can run a sub 2:25 marathon take a peek at this

No comments:

Post a Comment