Thursday, December 30, 2010

Run down

Miles- 17
Time 2:04:28

I ran twice today. This morning was the usual Dowd run and I felt fine, enjoying a good chat with Kevin, Tom and Jamaar who I have rarely run with previously. This afternoon I took advantage of being let out of work early and my family's continuing vacation in VA to run solo at Mcalpine. Well that run absolutely sucked! I trudged around in the mud barely capable of maintaining a 7 minute pace and almost stopped to walk during the last mile. I've been run down all week fighting a virus and this afternoon was the culmination of this. I did a half ass track workout yesterday that can also be put down to this so I'm going to play it by ear the next few days and get back to 100% as soon as possible. I was looking forward to running the CRC Hangover 5k on Saturday but i may now just be a spectator.

Hey, it's New Year's Eve tomorrow. Wishing all my reader(s) a very Happy New Year and a wonderful 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment