Monday, December 13, 2010

Neighborhood loops

Miles 6
Time 41:02

I wanted to run on the roads today rather than Mcalpine and after last night's freeze I was wary of ice on some of the sidewalks I would be venturing on on my usual road loop so decided to just run around our neighhborhood a few times. I was able to get into a good rhythm and clock the miles off nicely so my legs have recovered from Saturday already which is a good sign.

Miners run tomorrow. It's going to be absolutely freezing here the next couple of mornings apparently. My current attire to counteract this is hat, short sleeve covered by long sleeve and gilet, tights and gloves. Seems to do the trick, I hate having to wear too much.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I don't even want to hear it. ;) It is -7 now and our roads are covered in snow and ice. Time to go reacquaint myself with the treadmill! Stay warm out there!

    ReplyDelete